We Are Looking For CAREGivers in LOOGOOTEE INDIANA and MARTIN COUNTY!!!
For a limited time we are offering a $500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Benefits of Home Instead:
- A family/team culture
- Flexible scheduling
- Starting wage between $10.05 and $11.25 per hour
- Paid orientation and training
- Referral bonuses
- Annual bonus
- Quarterly Open House events
- Free continued education through our Empower Program
- 24-hour office support
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and transportation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to assist clients in their home with activities of daily living
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. For more about this fulfilling career opportunity, or to get more information on our referral and sign on bonus structure and requirements, visit homeinsteadjasper.com or contact Timothy at (812) 471-0050.
|Title:||CAREGiver - Martin County - Sign On Bonus|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 216 W 6th Street, Suite 106, Jasper, IN 47546. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 812-482-3311. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.